Wednesday, September 19, 2012

For Adoption: Ah Heng




From my friend, Temme:

"I'm leaving the country for an indefinite amount of time and couldn't convince my parents to care for him. :(
Ah Heng was rescued from the pound when he was a puppy. Age about 3 years plus in human years. Gentle nature. Neutered and yearly shots up to date. Low maintenance. Should be walked daily.
He's not very cat friendly but he can be quite friendly to other dogs. Loving but not overly affectionate. Can get quite playful sometimes. Friendly with strangers. Killed a rat at my house once (something I'm not sure if it's a good thing). Obedient, especially to people who are commanding enough! Good geographical bearings, knows how to come home if he runs off."

Contact Temme (via SMS) at 016-4898224          

No comments:

Post a Comment